Some weeks are better than others to find a discount on big-ticket items, like a television, camera, or sound system, this week is good for stocking up on the smaller stuff.
If you’re headed back to school, or just want to see a handy list of gadget ideas for wherever you call home, check out The Verge’s Back to School 2018 guide. It’s full of stuff that we recommend, and likely contains at least a few things you didn’t know you needed until now.
Until the end of Saturday, Best Buy is offering Amazon devices at Prime Day prices even beating Amazon’s lowest prices in some cases.
- Amazon Echo Show is $129.99 (usually $229.99)
- Two Amazon Echo Show smart displays cost $239.98 (usually $460)
- Two Amazon Echo Dot speakers cost $49.98 (usually $100)
- Amazon Echo is $69.99 (usually $99.99)
You can prep for the 2018 NFL season with a year-long subscription to NFL Game Pass bundled with Madden 19 (PS4/Xbox One) for $144 at Walmart (usually $160)
While not our top This is My Next pick for USB-C hubs, HooToo’s hub is a runner-up that’s far cheaper, and is available for a special discount for readers of The Verge.
- HooToo USB-C hub w/ 55W PD and SD card slot is $27.99 at Amazon with code VERGEHUBS (usually $49.99)
- HooToo USB-C hub w/ 100W PD and Ethernet port is $34.99 at Amazon with code VERGEHUB2 (usually $59.99)