THE CASIO GPW-2000-1A OVERVIEW AND SPECS
The Casio GPW-2000-1A GRAVITYMASTER is a travel companion as you jet from spot to spot. It is designed for pilots and travelers. Basically the Casio GPW-2000-1A GRAVITYMASTER is all of the things one desires in a quartz watch.
The Casio GPW-2000-1A sets the time at your current location and a second timezone by connecting to your phone or the local GPS positioning satellites.
Further, it has a clever Flight Log function that lets you drop a pin at a certain location by pressing a button at 5 o’clock.
It’s nicely lumed face, hands and a surprisingly bright LED illumination system lights up the watch like a firework.
The watch is charged at all times by a built-in solar power supply system.
The watch has a unique latitude and longitude viewing system that shows your exact location by picking up a GPS satellite signal.
All of this comes in a fairly massive G-Shock package, a massive 57mm case, 3D dial and can take a massive beating.
It has an app-powered dual-time readout and is been built to survive high G-forces and lots of vibration.
The miniaturized motors and some amazing materials helps the watch keep solid time.
Below are the full specifications of the Casio GPW-2000-1A
- Airplane mode
- Neo-brite Luminous Hands and Markers
- World time
- 39 time zones (28 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off
- Home city/World time city swapping
- 1-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59’59
- Measuring mode: Elapsed time
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Daily alarm
- Low battery alert
- Power Saving (hands stop to save power when left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Day and date display
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second)
- 4 dials (24-hour, world time hour and minute, world time 24-hour, battery), date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)
- Approx. battery operating time:
- 6 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
- 23 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with power save function on after full charge)
- Module: 5502
- Size of case/total weight GPW-2000, 66.0 , 57.1 , 18.2 mm / 120 g
This smart watch is a must have foe travellers, pilots and wrist watch lovers.